* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
* At least 5 years experience at software development, with 2 years at system analyst
* Solid hands on development experience on .NET 1.0 to 3.5 using Visual Studio 2003 to 2010
* Strong hands on experience on web development using ASP.NET and AJAX
* Strong experience on using Oracle and SQLServer database (PL/SQL, Stored Procedure)
* Experience in various Microsoft technologies, like VB.NET, C#, ODBC, Silverlight
* Experience on Java development and Design Pattern is an advantage
* Strong problem solving ability and able to work with multi-national teams.
* Willing to work outside office hour for handling urgent support.
* Self-initiated, highly motivated, working independent and result oriented
* Good command of spoken and written English
* Application design, development, testing, implementation and support
* Work with supervisor to identify business requirements and deliver solutions to multinational sites
* This job may require international travel
* Ensure deliverable quality and report development progress to supervisor
* Provide post support to supervisor for user reported problem case.
|Designation||Systems Analyst – Dot.NET|
|Pay Scale||As Per Company Norms|
|No of Positions||1|
|Notice Period||Immediate or 30 Days|