* Experience wise, I think they’d like this partner to provide mid-senior level resources. To start – they’ll need 2-3 but I think that number would keep growing and this partner would be able to supply.
* Knowledgeable with Data Science tools and frameworks (i.e. Python, Scikit, NLTK, Numpy, Pandas, TensorFlow, Keras, R, Spark).
* Basic knowledge of machine learning techniques (i.e. classification, regression, and clustering).
* Understand machine learning principles (training, validation, etc.)
* Knowledge of data query and data processing tools (i.e. SQL)
* Computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, performance complexity, and implications of computer architecture on software performance (e.g., I/O and memory
* Software engineering fundamentals: version control systems (i.e. Git, Github) and workflows, and ability to write production-ready code.
* Mathematics fundamentals: linear algebra, calculus, probability
* Interest in reading academic papers and trying to implement state-of-the-art experimental systems
* Experience using deep learning architectures
* Experience deploying highly scalable software supporting millions or more users
* Experience with integrating applications and platforms with cloud technologies (i.e. AWS and GCP)
* Experience with models using real time clickstream data.
|Pay Scale||As Per Company Norms|
|No of Positions||1|
|Notice Period||Immediate or 30 Days|